Sep 21, 2009

Possessive Boyfriend

Hi Judy, my boyfriend is controlling, possessive and does not like me to see my family and friends. He is overwhelmingly loving with his attentions but I miss my family and friends." Intimidated, Maryland.



Dear Intimidated
You may not like my response to your question - drop him right away. He has all the signs of an abuser and will only make your life progressively more unhappy. He is busy isolating you from friends and family. His excessive attention is not to be confused with love - he wants to own you. You cannot live a life being told what to do, who to see and what to wear. Besides which, this type of person can become dangerously abusive. Say goodbye and walk away. Expect some stalking. Don't fall for it. Go to the police if he does stalk you.
Kind regards
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Asking Judy